Tuesday, December 16, 2008

these days

you still wear one yellow shoelace, and one white
i remember you trying to decide
do you ever think of me when you look at your feet
as you put on your shoes in the morning
because i remember every freckle
and the way your hair falls just so

there was that scar on your side
loved to run my fingers over it late at night
i search for it on his skin
guess that i just can't win
'cause , you walked away from me
and i couldn't move that easily

seems like i see myself this way an awful lot these days
in relation to you
seems like i see you around an awful lot these days
you've moved on
you're so far gone

i was thinking what this used to be like
we were happy but you ended us
so if you promise not to be too nice
i will promise to be less obvious
you won't know i care

seems like i see myself this way an awful lot these days
seems like i see you around an awful
you've moved on
you're so far gone


listen

No comments:

Post a Comment