Thursday, January 8, 2009

distraction

with my back up against the wall
you are coming toward me to break my fall
out of this moment where it's only us and no one else knows
how much we want to forget it all

we are talking blue streaks as we wait
maybe not, maybe that's hindsight saving face
slip of the tongue and now i've come too far to ever turn back
i'm having trouble staying in my place

i don't want to be a reason you are coming undone
we keep fooling ourselves
saying this is not a distraction

wind blows my hair, a train's coming soon
i just can't shake the feeling of you
a few feet away your stand and wait and all i want is your skin
under my palms and yours under mine too

i don't want to be a reason you are coming undone
we keep fooling ourselves
saying this is just a distraction


listen

No comments:

Post a Comment