Sunday, April 18, 2010

You're Still Right

You said, "we need to mourn it"
The end of our sleepless nights
I hate that even when you are wrong
You're still right

I tried closing my eyes, but that just made you clearer
I tried getting new sheets, but I just missed your smell
I tried other boys, but I just missed your skin
I tried flying to you, but I just fell

If I stopped being there would you know I was gone?
Would you care if I just slipped away?
Every time I keep thinking "I will be first to leave"
But I just stay until you say goodbye

We don't talk much these days, I guess you're busy with work
Still I wait for you almost every night
I hate that I know this is wrong
But you're still right

If I stopped being there would you know I was gone?
Would you care if I just slipped away?
Every time I keep thinking "I will be first to leave"
but I just stay until you say goodbye




listen

No comments:

Post a Comment